WARNING: Drinking distilled spirits, beer,
coolers, wine and other alcoholic
beverages may increase cancer risk, and
during pregnancy, can cause birth defects.
For more information go to
www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/alcohol .

2022 Acquiesce Winery & Vineyards Outlier

2022 Acquiesce Winery & Vineyards Outlier
In Stock
Add To Cart
SKU: 3961

Back by popular demand, this light red is full of pomegranate, raspberry pop, cranberry, nutmeg, sage, and Redvines on the nose. The palate is smooth with notes of cinnamon, cherry, and strawberry leaves. Made as a crushable summer red, this wine is perfect with a slight chill on a hot day.

The estate vineyard is located in the Mokelumne River AVA and is certified under Lodi Rules for Sustainable Winegrowing. The cool nightttime breezes from the nearby Mokelumne River provides the grapes with ripe, fruit flavors and an excellent acide backbone. 2022 was a hot, compact vintage so they picked a little earlier than planned to preserve acidity and avoid over-concentrated flavors.

Hand picked in the early morning hours then promptly hand sorted. Approximately 30% of the fruit was left whole cluster at the bottom of ther fermenter with the remaining 70% crushed and de-stemmed on top. Pressed on the verge of dryness, free run juice finished fermentation in tank while whole cluster pressings finished in a 500L ouncheon. Racked only once to limit oxygen expsure and bottled early to retain freshness. 

Wine Specs
Mokelumne River, Lodi
Alcohol %