The LoCA Wine Club offers you an exciting opportunity to enjoy exclusive hand-picked wines from the Lodi appellation in the convenience of your home. We select the finest small-production handcrafted wines for our club members. Many of these wines are in very limited distribution, and can only be found at the winery.
Wine Club members receive 3-4 bottles of different Lodi appellation wines four times per year. Each shipment includes a newsletter, tasting notes, and tempting recipes chosen by the winemaker for their specific wine. The average cost per shipment is $70-$90 plus shipping.
• 10% Discount on bottle purchases, 15% discount on case purchase, 20% discount on merchandise.
• Discount tickets to area wine events.
• Complimentary tasting of up to six wines when visiting.
• Each shipment comes with a Club Members Newsletter, Winemaker Notes, and tempting recipes especially prepared for the enclosed wines.
• Special Members Only events.
• 50% discount on shipping of 12 bottles or more.
How It Works
• We will ship 3-4 bottles of different Lodi appellation wine to you four times a year (approximately every 3 months.)
• The average cost per shipment is $70-$80 plus shipping.
• You may cancel your membership at any time by phone or fax.
• You may pick up your wine at the Lodi Wine & Visitor Center.
• Please fill out the enrollment form, fax it to us (209) 367-0737, and your credit card will automatically be billed upon shipment.